Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Introduction

What it do? I'm Zach Steele. I was born to make music. I haven't thought about doing anything else since I got my first electric guitar in 6th grade. Probably before that. Right now, I am working as an engineer in Atlanta, GA.

I don't wanna do some corny ass introduction, so I'm gonna briefly explain what this blog is about, and then I'm gonna get right to it.

This blog is about music. Mostly the construction of my career as a music producer. It chronicles my adventures and mishaps in a crazy and ever-evolving industry. Here, you will read about my beliefs, thoughts, and actions as I attempt to do something your parents will have you believe only happens in fairy tales: Make music for a living.

This blog is also about other things. I will post about things production, engineering, and gear related. I will also post about things that have nothing to do with music whatsoever. It is very likely that I will be writing about women. I love them. You will also get acquainted with my thoughts on self-development. That's always important.

I have much to share with you. I hope you can find some wisdom in this blog. I also believe that writing my thoughts here will greatly improve the speed at which I learn the lessons that this industry, and life in general, are trying to teach me. And hopefully you will be slightly entertained. I'm being a bit too modest. You're gonna love it. I would appreciate any and all feedback from you guys. 

Well, here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment