Thursday, August 20, 2009

Loso's Way + Mix Magazine

Damn, Its been a while since i updated this blog. How I forgot to tell you about the following things is boggling my mind. Anyway, the short and sweet version:

I recently got my first Major album credit for Fabolous' new release: Loso's Way.

The album debuted at #1, selling 100,000 copies the first week.




I worked on 2 songs that made the album... "Throw it in the Bag", and "Pachanga"

Everyone go buy the album, help me get my first plaque.

ALSO:

I was briefly mentioned in Mix Magazine. Nothing serious, I just thought it was cool so i wanted to share it. Click here to read the article.


Anyway, you can expect more frequent updates at this point, because I have more to talk about. Project Super Engineer is full throttle, ya dig?

1 comment: